London, May 17: Actor Hugh Grant has revealed that police visited him to investigate into the newspaper phone hacking allegations.
The star claimed he had been shown written documentation with his personal details – and those of people close to him – which had been garnered by a private detective working for a newspaper.
He said that he was still considering whether to take the matter through the courts, reports the Scotsman.
Grant all but declared war on tabloid newspapers and said he hoped they went out of business. (ANI)