London, Aug 11: Jay-Z has become the ‘Cash King’ topping a Forbes magazine hip-hop rich list after he earned 37 million dollars in the past 12 months.
However, it is not the first time that the rap star has achieved the feat, as this is the fourth time he topped the list in the last five years.
Diddy stood at the second place earning 35 million dollars, whereas Kanye West managed to finish third with 16 million dollars.
According to Forbes, top earner Jay-Z raked in the cash from the end of his world Blueprint 3 tour and other business initiatives, reports the BBC.
Meanwhile, Nicki Minaj is the only female on the list, earning a whopping 6.5 million dollars.
She rounded out the top 20 rappers on the list, clocking in at number 15.
The top 20 on the hip-hop list have fetched a total of 271 million dollars.
The top 10 hip-hop ‘Cash Kings’ featuring in the list are:
1. Jay-Z – 37 million dollars
2. Diddy – 35 million dollars
3. Kanye West – 16 million dollars
4. Lil Wayne – 15 million dollars
5. Birdman – 15 million dollars
6. Dr. Dre – 14 million dollars
7. Snoop Dogg – 14 million dollars
8. Eminem – 14 million dollars
9. Akon – 13 million dollars
10. Ludacris – 12 million dollars (ANI)