Jaipur, Feb 22: Three men were killed in a freak accident in Rajasthan when some kerosene cans lying in the bus they were travelling in caught fire and exploded, police said Wednesday.
Six others suffered serious burn injuries in the incident that took place in Rhishabhdev in Udaipur district close to midnight Tuesday.
“About 40 labourers in a factory were being dropped by the office bus when the tragedy happened,” a police officer told IANS.
“Someone might have been smoking leading to the fire. Due to the explosion the bus caught fire, lost balance and hit a tree,” the officer said.