Washington, Oct 17: Mario Lopez and Khloe Kardashian Odom will be hosting the second season of the talent competition ‘X Factor,’ the network has revealed.
The 39-year-old TV host and the reality TV star will first appear as hosts during the show’s live broadcasts next month.
“The worst kept secret in Hollywood is out,” Fox News quoted Simon Cowell as saying in a statement.
“Mario and Khloe are our hosts. They will debut on our first live show in November, and I couldn’t be happier,” he said.
The addition of Lopez and the 28-year-old socialite is the latest shift for the under-performing singing talent show.
Britney Spears and Demi Lovato had earlier replaced Paula Abdul and Nicole Scherzinger, as show’s judges, at the start of the second season.
“I’m very excited to be joining ‘The X Factor’ team,” Lopez said.
“I love the show, and I’ve been a big fan of Simon Cowell and the judges for a long time.
“Khloe and I have been friends for years, and I know we’ll be a great team and have a blast,” he said.
The second season of ‘X Factor’ is earning good ratings for Fox, but is still behind NBC’s talent show ‘The Voice.’ (ANI)