New Delhi, Dec 8: Three-time Delhi Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit was defeated by debutant Arvind Kejriwal by a margin of 25,864 votes in New Delhi constituency in the Delhi assembly elections the results of which were announced Sunday. Following is a list of other prominent losers and winners:
* Chaudhary Prem Singh (Congress) lost to Ashok Kumar Chauhan (AAP) by 16,486 votes in Ambedkar Nagar.
* Karan Singh Tanwar (Bharatiya Janata Party) defeated by Surender Singh (AAP) by 355 votes in Delhi Cantt.
* Tasveer Solanki (Congress) outclassed by Pradyuman Rajput (BJP) by 19,247 votes in Dwarka.
* Harsharan Singh Balli (Congress) vanquished by Jagdeep Singh (AAP) by 15,801 votes in Hari Nagar.
* A.K. Walia (Congress) lost to Vinod Kumar Binny (AAP) by 7,752 votes in Laxmi Nagar.
* Kiran Walia (Congress) defeated by Somnath Bharti (AAP) by 11,758 votes in Malviya Nagar.
* Rajkumar Chauhan (Congress) routed by Rakhi Birla (AAP) by 10,585 votes in Mangol Puri.
* Yoganand Shastri (Congress) vanquished by Parvesh Sahib Singh (BJP) by 15,987 votes in Mehrauli.
* Harsh Vardhan (BJP) won against Vinod Kumar Monga (Congress) by 43,150 votes in Krishna Nagar.
* Haroon Yusuf (Congress) beat Moti Lal Sodhi (BJP) by 8,093 votes in Ballimaran.
* Jagdish Mukhi (BJP) scalped Ragini Nayak (Congress) by 25,695 votes in Janakpuri.
* Arvinder Singh Lovely (Congress) triumphed against Ramesh Chand Jain (BJP) by 16,961 votes in Gandhi Nagar.
* Shoaib Iqbal (Janata Dal-United) defeated Mirza Javed Ali (Congress) by 2,891 votes in Matia Mahal.
* Manish Sisodia (AAP) quelled the challenge of Anil Kumar (Congress) by 22,144 votes in Patparganj constituency.